One of the biggest complaints against Google’s applications across the board is its lack of austere beauty. The company believes that an application is supposed to do what it is built for and external appearance takes the last priority; rightly so.
But, some geeks don’t like to compromise and they re-jig the wheel to suit their convenience. The outcome of this is Helvetireader (to beautify Google Reader) which is here to fix the problem that Google does not acknowledge.
Here’s how you install Helvetireader:
1. Install Grease Monkey from here.
2. You will be required to restart Firefox after the installation.
3. Now, install the Helvetireader script from here. No restart needed after the installation.
4. To top it off with a cherry, install the favicon support.
5. Now, be surprised to see an all-new Google Reader.