I am an author, blogger, IT professional and a management consultant. I help technical professionals and individual contributors to catch on to the nuances of management aspects, so that they can aspire and have a helping hand to climb onto the career ladder in management.
I am from the IT capital of the eastern hemisphere – Bangalore, India and currently live in Sydney, Australia. I work for a global corporation as a consulting manager.
I have authored two books so far:
- Workshop in a Box: Communication Skills for IT Professionals. It is published by Packt Publishing, UK. The first edition came out on 5th of May, 2015. Read about it here.
- Become ITIL Foundation Certified in 7 Days. Published on 30th of December, 2016 by Springer Corporation. Additional info here.
My expertise includes:
- IT Service Management Training and Consulting
- DevOps Training and Consulting
- Business Process Consulting
- Transformation Consulting
- Process Development
- Implementation of ISO 20K and ISO 27K1 Processes
- Corporate Training
Today, certifications tell the story of a professional’s life. Here are mine:
- ITIL V3 Expert
- COBIT 5.0
- Accredited ITIL Trainer
I am not studiously active on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, but I follow those intended for me at least.
If you are an ITIL buff like me and would like to get better at it, follow news and other tips on management, follow ITIL and More facebook page.